IGNORED

510 Parts Near Wilmington Delaware

No affiliation, but thought of your 510 nerds. Could be a gold mine, or a goose chase.

"Disposing of a shed full of Datsun 510 parts. Two engines, engine parts, transmissions, struts and other suspension pieces, body parts, Minilite wheels, and more. Bring a truck, make an offer, take it all away. The shed will be removed on Aug 10."

https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/pts/d/datsun-510-parts/6654180914.html

14 hours ago, cbuczesk said:

I saw that yesterday. I have a 72 510 wagon.  I'd check it out if I were closer. Like in Philadelphia...

Chuck

Are you going to check it out?

There are some good parts in there but I couldn't get there before the 10th

9 minutes ago, Captain Obvious said:

He added the price of $400 to the ad. He also added some pics.

It was the "motivated sounding" words in the ad that caught my eye... Words like "Disposing of" and "shed will be removed". LOL

You got any room at the house? :ph34r:

Haha! I think you did. I could just make a pile of stuff behind her Porsche. She wouldn't be able to get her car out of the garage, but I'd just blame it on you. LOL.

Seriously though... I'm headed out of town shortly and have very limited discretionary time between now and when that shed is supposed to disappear. So at this point it's more an availability thing than a storage place thing. I don't think I have time for a parts run.

11 hours ago, Captain Obvious said:

Haha! I think you did. I could just make a pile of stuff behind her Porsche. She wouldn't be able to get her car out of the garage, but I'd just blame it on you. LOL.

Seriously though... I'm headed out of town shortly and have very limited discretionary time between now and when that shed is supposed to disappear. So at this point it's more an availability thing than a storage place thing. I don't think I have time for a parts run.

It would have been a fun thing to test! ? Oh well, it's ok though, the parts are sold already. It was really a good deal for somebody. Front fenders can go as high as $300 each and the tachometer he had is over $100. Plus all the other parts...