No brake pedal when car running - Page 3 - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

No brake pedal when car running

Featured Replies

  • Author

Definitely no hole in booster.   Rear brake are adjusted properly.  

  • Author

Yes ,  the rear brakes are adjusted properly.   Thanks for all the suggestions everyone.  

Now I don't know what to think. Do you still have the old master cyl?

I might want to verify if the depth of the m/c plunger on the new one is the same as the old one

  • Author

Good thinking.  I will look for it tonight

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

Fixed!!   I pushed 2 quarts of brake fluid though the right and a lot of bubbles came from drivers rear.    Thanks to everyone for the help and support.   I appreciate you guys.   

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.