IGNORED

Nice 70 in Spokane WA $20K

Terrapin Z

Not a bash in any way, but when I see a pretty paint job without doing the engine bay, I immediately think "flipper".  Not that there is anything wrong with that other than it may have been a hurry job hiding gremlins.

• Like 1

Hard to say when the pic's were taken, right after it was painted I would guess. 

Is that an overspray line on the shock tower and on the air inlet duct. Lends credit to it being a hurry type paint job, for the flip. Quite possible.

NWDE plate frame, they are out of Portland, I just checked their site it looks like it has not been updated since 2016. Are they still a club?

Hard to say when the pic's were taken, right after it was painted I would guess. 
Is that an overspray line on the shock tower and on the air inlet duct. Lends credit to it being a hurry type paint job, for the flip. Quite possible.
NWDE plate frame, they are out of Portland, I just checked their site it looks like it has not been updated since 2016. Are they still a club?

Yeah I think it is primer overspray. Or some weird funky shadow that looks like primer overspray!