IGNORED

73 240 aquired!

Ok fellas couldn't help myself!!

1973 240z aquired from 3rd Owner who has owned it for past 27 years!

[https://images]

1973 Datsun 240Z 

condition: excellent 

cylinders: 6 cylinders 

fuel: gas 

odometer: 160000 

paint color: silver 

title status: clean 

transmission: manual 

L28 block

240 head,

electronic ignition

custom cam

balanced

lightened flywheel

Nismo headers

5 speed transmission

Tokiko struts

Eibach progressive springs

Motorsport sway bars

4:11 gears

Boze wheels

Michelin Pilot tires

custom grill work with PIAA driving lights fabricated into the grill

All bumpers customized and rechromed

All new light wiring and added relays

No rust, none! It has never been in an accident.

Comes with original steering wheel and seats. IMG_20180402_122603_094.jpgIMG_20180402_132209_101.jpg20151022_104807_preview.jpeg20151022_104759_preview.jpeg240z%20and%20boat%20009_preview.jpeg00C0C_lsF6SVpXm7k_1200x900.jpg00r0r_l5BT0pXLnSG_600x450.jpg20150729_182449_preview.jpeg6939.jpeg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Uh oh. I feel an addiction coming on. Keeping the other one too, or is this the replacement? Looks like a nice car, although there's a few adjustments I'd have to make (wheels and tail light surrounds). Congrats! (again)
To be honest I'm not sure yet LOL, I'd definitely like to keep both not sure my wife would be happy. [emoji6] "If" I keep both then I'll be putting the original 280z bumpers back on to keep them different. I definitely am thinking about changing the wheels...17" rims are a little big I think but the PO has told me they don't rub and that the wheel company had the lug pattern cut specifically for him. Now as far as the tail light surrounds I'm with you 100%!

Cosmetics look great, but don't forget the mechanicals. Brakes, steering, chassis, electrical, etc. Be safe.

SR821 (Canyon Rd) is fun.

Nice looking car!!

Ya definitely, the PO sounds like a straight shooter but I haven't actually seen the car in person. I'm flying into Redmond on Friday, the PO even said he was concerned about me making the drive back because the radiator had small leak so today he dropped it off to have it fixed.

Aren't you the one with the time capsule '78? As soon as the post about removing the jute to lighten it up I thought you would have been happier with a 240. That's another very nice Z. Are you gonna keep the 280? I hope you do if you have the garage space, it's money in the bank or gold. They're not making anymore and it'll just increase in value. That 911 will have a dead battery from now on. LOL

Congratulations! It's a very nice sickness to be afflicted with.

• Like 1