Sold my wife's car and waiting for the new one!  Pressing the 240z into daily service.  should be interesting. 

• Like 1

I bet you will be fine.  I drive my ‘72 dailey by choice (weather permitting), not necessity.  My BMW F10 550i is getting jealous.  Enjoy these cars. 

New Porsche Macan S should arrive in Houston on Friday :)

• Like 1

Consider this for a moment if you will......Right now you don't have a car payment, will you be able to say that a month from now?:D

• Like 2

Ha Ha You're right!  It is interesting driving a 70s car to work and back.  I'm old enough to remember driving 70s cars to work in the 70s and there are little things you forget about. 

But I suppose if you can tolerate a monthly payment A PORSCHE is a good make to live with. I guess the 911 won't carry enough groceries?

• Like 1

But I suppose if you can tolerate a monthly payment A PORSCHE is a good make to live with. I guess the 911 won't carry enough groceries? Does your car stsy that clean inside all the time? WOW

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Burl said:

Ha Ha You're right!  It is interesting driving a 70s car to work and back.  I'm old enough to remember driving 70s cars to work in the 70s and there are little things you forget about. 

Lots of blind spots in my Z. :)

I tend to pick a lane then stay there.

The journey is over!  New car tomorrow.  The z ran well.  We had rain in Austin the past couple of weeks.  The wipers are interesting!  

You may see improvement in the wipers by cleaning and lubricating the linkage. If you do that, test the wipers BEFORE putting the cowl back on since it's easy to install wrong. (Been there, done that, have the marks on my cowl to prove it.)