IGNORED

FYI - 240Z Dashboards

w3wilkes

29 minutes ago, ajmcforester said:

Bob ,

My complaint is I wanted it to have material to wrap around the frame like originally done.  If it had that I would have bought it.

There's a reason why we can't have that extra piece of vinyl. It requires the dash frame being here to glue that piece on. We would not allow DIY builder to cut it on their own. If they cut too much of that piece, it would be more trouble that we need. 

34 minutes ago, ajmcforester said:

Bob ,

My complaint is I wanted it to have material to wrap around the frame like originally done.  If it had that I would have bought it.

Too late for me now. Hes got my money. Holy f—k what a beating on the dollar conversion. Cdn to usd

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Sailor Bob said:

Too late for me now. Hes got my money. Holy f—k what a beating on the dollar conversion. Cdn to usd

52 minutes ago, theguppies said:

There's a reason why we can't have that extra piece of vinyl. It requires the dash frame being here to glue that piece on. We would not allow DIY builder to cut it on their own. If they cut too much of that piece, it would be more trouble that we need. 

I'd go that route and cut it. it is my fault if I cut too much off.  I'd use the old dash pad as reference.

2 minutes ago, ajmcforester said:

I'd go that route and cut it. it is my fault if I cut too much off.  I'd use the old dash pad as reference.

That's not how complainer work. I'm sure you've sold a lot fo stuff to know what you're doing. 

Just now, ajmcforester said:

Bob,

Tarriff charges are normally included

No Tariff tax for my dash. I've shipped in handful of dashes to Canada without extra taxes. 

41 minutes ago, theguppies said:

That's not how complainer work. I'm sure you've sold a lot fo stuff to know what you're doing. 

No Tariff tax for my dash. I've shipped in handful of dashes to Canada without extra taxes. 

Not a complaint against the product or the retailer. I was refering to the exchange rate. I think 1 cdn is approx .73 usd today. Im pretty happy to find the replacement. Wish i was south of the boarder when it comes to all things automotive.