IGNORED

Need help identify missing part

Packerz

10 hours ago, siteunseen said:

I'd have a couple of beers and start showing off, then hit a tree. ROFL

BTDT. Grew back. Thankfully.

Actually, the last time I hit a tree was the first time I ever rode a four-runner. I'd been riding cycles for years, but had never been on a four wheeler before. I was going five miles an hour just to get the feel of the thing. Came time to make a turn and I was leaning just as hard as I could, but the damn thing just wouldn't turn! No matter how far I leaned!!

Ran into a row of ornamental trees in slow motion.

Only things that got hurt that day were my pride and reputation. And yes, I've figured it out now... I just have to turn off the cycle reflexes and turn on the four wheel reflexes.  LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/12/2017 at 10:29 AM, Packerz said:

I never dreamed I wouldn't put this all back together SO much sooner and just put all the nuts, screws and panels/parts in a box marked "interior"?

Don't feel bad.  My two-year project is now entering Year 5.  And even with a relatively careful job of photographing the disassembly and bagging-and-tagging the parts, I still occasionally find myself wondering, 'Where did I put the #$!&* part?' or, 'How the heck does this fit?'.

• Like 1