Porsche got another! - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Porsche got another!

Featured Replies

Hey Cliff,

It's a lowly 996.  I can't begin to afford a 993 the way the air cooled prices have gone (can't really afford the 996 either).  I really like it, but the horrible Michigan roads are playing hell on it.  I need to fix a few rattles that weren't there when I got it.  Once I get those taken care of, it will feel rock solid for a 130,000 mile car.

20160328_161156_001.jpg

Something about the sound of that Porsche flat six pushing you that draws you to the 911. I've had three of them and still look at the 993 EBay listing daily. Beautiful car Jeff..........I know where you are coming from! 

Guy

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
17 minutes ago, siteunseen said:

They're hard to work on though! :(

 

Related image

Exactly why I'm such a Z nut........quite a difference eh?

IMG_0278.JPG

Edited by Diseazd

  • Author

I just stumbled on what you need Guy.  A Porsche GTT 115.

If you'd let me live on it I promise to keep it clean, no parties. LOL

porsche-gtt-115-hybrid-yacht-02-320x213.

 

The "S.S. Alabama Zama". :wacko:

You just have to assume the first step on any repair is - remove engine.  :)  Most jobs are quicker and much less painful by doing it that way and Porsche made it easy to remove.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.