IGNORED

Me & My Z - 45th Anniversary

Goose52

32 minutes ago, Dogariffic said:

Really enjoyed the read.  Thanks for sharing!

My son (16) now has his 280Z that we have been working on.....looking forward to him writing a similar story in 45 years, and me being around to read it!

I hope you make that 45 year goal !

On 9/13/2017 at 8:38 AM, Hardway said:

Congratulations Goose on 45 years of ownership!  Thank you for posting all of this up and sharing your experiences with us.  I have loved reading this and I have learned something too.  The '72 240z I just purchased has an Interpart 3x carb intake manifold on it and have been trying to find some info about it.  Interesting to see that BRE sold Interpart stuff and I had no idea they offered so much more back in the day.  Keep the good times rolling with your Z! 

Is it a red one with white interior and A/C installed. There was one that has been sitting in storage 20 years in the Dallas area. His widow put it away for their son

and I think he showed no interest. Might be sold or still sitting for all I know.

• Mike featured this topic