Harada Antenna Repair Thread? - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Harada Antenna Repair Thread?

Featured Replies

Is there a 240z Harada semi-automatic radio antenna repair thread on this site?

I seem to remember seeing one years ago but I cannot find it.

And now I need to fix an antenna.

Thanks,

Daniel P.

Edited by dhp123166

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
2 hours ago, ajmcforester said:

Yes their is a repair post I explaining how because I figured it out and made writeup on it

Sent from my ASUS_Z016D using Classic Zcar Club mobile
 

Did you get an email notification that Zup mentioned you?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.