Maxima N47 cylinder head - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Maxima N47 cylinder head

Featured Replies

I know folks express an interest in the Maxima N47 cylinder head from time to time. Here is one on ebay in case someone is interested. I have too many cylinder heads and two of these. Looks like it has been milled though. Good price though. To be clear, I am not the seller and do not know the seller.

MN47 head on Ebay

 

Edited by jonathanrussell

Hard to tell if it was milled , but sure looks clean . Great alternative to a e31 head 

How can you tell if its a MN type? The exhaust liners?

Edited by Lumens

The combustion chamber is like a p90, but smaller , where as the Z 47 heads are more open. Also the head has a place for a CHT under #5

13 hours ago, jonathanrussell said:

I know folks express an interest in the Maxima N47 cylinder head from time to time. Here is one on ebay in case someone is interested. I have too many cylinder heads and two of these. Looks like it has been milled though. Good price though. To be clear, I am not the seller and do not know the seller.

MN47 head on Ebay

 

If you have too many cylinder heads, do you have an N42 head you are interested I selling?

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
14 hours ago, jonathanrussell said:

@esmit208 sorry but I do not. Those are pretty hard to find. I have one N42 on my 75 280 and one spare.

Thanx

It does look good. But I have 3 spare heads now. I have other things I need first I guess.

I will have a ported E88 head I will be selling after its checked out by the guy doing my N42 head.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.