IGNORED

Auto Tranny

texasz

Is anyone out there interested in an '82 auto tranny? I'd rather not ship, I am in central Texas...it is currently in Houston.

I know nothing about it other than it is attached to an engine I'm trying to buy and the seller does not want to seperate them and I do not want the tranny. The seller says that it pulls forward and reverse, it was in the car when he bought it and this is how he got the car on and off the trailer (driving it).

If you are interested please tell me what you are willing to pay and tell me how you would like to get it (i.e. pick it up from me, pick it up from the seller, etc.). If this helps any I am in the process of buying a Z with an auto tranny (I think it's the original '73 tranny) and you would be welcome to that one too but neither I nor the seller know anything about this one as the car has not run in several years. It may be good or it may only be good for parts. If you want both you will have to make arrangements with me that do not include shipping!