Front ends. Show me your lower valence! - Page 2 - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Front ends. Show me your lower valence!

Featured Replies

  • Author

I went to bre2.com and it has the lower piece.. the piece I'm looking for has the turn signals in it.. btw thanks again 7tooz for all the info man I appreciate it.


Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club mobile

Mine is from MSA, looks like the one posted by 7tooZ, except it's eaten sh#@ a few times on curbs, has a few cracks and a bandaid decal. Glad it's carbon fiber and not fiberglass, or it would have had to go in the dumpster. Looked beautiful when new.

I believe you are asking about the factory parts for the front valence. There are three parts and getting harder to find...

  • Author

Thank you Stanley and yes I am. I just spoke with a guy at msa and they only have one side left no center or other side. He did say that are working on fiberglass ones at the moment for replacement of the factory style. They are hard to find but I know somewhere there's a nice set of originals out there.


Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club mobile

The race car has a one piece FG valance. A mold can be made if folks are looking for them. Have a 280Z one piece as well.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Same as 7tooz

IMG_8363.JPG

IMG_3040.JPG

Edited by oemz

The Gnose is a thing of beauty, but it takes a hell of a commitment to get it looking right. You will be into the kit for 2500 dollars before paint.  I find it very attractive, but you have to have the rest of the car to support the look.  That longer front overhang will cause issues on curbs and getting her on jack stands.  So while you are considering it, you must consider how you use the car and if it is worth the extra cost and trouble.

  • Author

No sir I am not into getting a gnose. They do look good but I just want one like on the pic of the orange and white cars. A good ol stock one will do


Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club mobile

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.