IGNORED

[SOLD] WTB NGK translucent spark plug wires

Ardenq2003

3 hours ago, Gav240z said:

Do you mean like these? I would like to find a source for them also. Love them.

I am pretty sure I kept this used set when I pulled the motor out. But no idea where to find replacements.

$_57 (4).JPG

Yes those are the ones. 

14 minutes ago, jfa.series1 said:

New ones still available at Rockauto - $16.30 per set, 4 sets remaining.

http://www.rockauto.com/en/moreinfo.php?pk=946404&cc=1209158&jsn=368

A quick Google search show them available at many sites.  Look for NGK 8105 - most at priced about $25

That isn't the same set.  They changed from translucent blue to opaque blue 15+ years ago. 

14 minutes ago, jfa.series1 said:

Thanks, I didn't know of the change.  I guess the set I gave away 2 years ago had a bit of value.

I have no idea what they're worth;

Do you know of a source for original style?  There are some Nissan ones still floating around but I haven't seen them up close to know how close to original they are.

The good news. I have two sets. Used of course. 

The bad news. Neiither set has the matching coil lead. I have no idea where they went.

The happy news, first two people who want either set can have them for the price of shipping. While they look "ok", I guarantee nothing....    z240@shaw.ca if you want 'em.

Edited by zKars

1 hour ago, zKars said:

The good news. I have two sets. Used of course. 

The bad news. Neiither set has the matching coil lead. I have no idea where they went.

The happy news, first two people who want either set can have them for the price of shipping. While they look "ok", I guarantee nothing....    z240@shaw.ca if you want 'em.

Email sent!