IGNORED

Rear subframe conversion

chosen1

No offense, but there's a lot of distance between your first post and the one above.  You already have a custom Toyota engine to Nissan transmission adapter, but you're concerned about a "transmission bracket" and don't know how to get an LSD in to your car?  The elements of the story are discordant.  Why don't you just use a IJZ 5 speed, the R154? (I had to do a Google to be sure about the R154.  Not a 1JZ expert).

How about a picture of the adapter plate, mounted up?  We all love a good piece of machining.

No offense, but there's a lot of distance between your first post and the one above.  You already have a custom Toyota engine to Nissan transmission adapter, but you're concerned about a "transmission bracket" and don't know how to get an LSD in to your car?  The elements of the story are discordant.  Why don't you just use a IJZ 5 speed, the R154? (I had to do a Google to be sure about the R154.  Not a 1JZ expert).
How about a picture of the adapter plate, mounted up?  We all love a good piece of machining.

The reason y I didn't use a r154 is because the price for one is way to much, when I can use a 350z 6speed and make the same amount of power as if I was using the r154. Also I already had the 350z sitting around so I decided to put it to use will post some pics of the 1jzgte mate with 350z tomorrow if I get a chance

Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club mobile