IGNORED

1971 Internet Auction

mentalite

The car is on Copart. I have seen the auction there. It looks like the rear wheels arches are pretty rough so I would assume it has some heavy rust. I would say the engine is in it because the front would be much higher without it...but you're right you have no idea what is under the hood

I saw it CL and the price was right so we got it. I had a 1971 510 wagon that I traded away a couple years ago for a 1971 Fairlady Z. This one is red and has a 5-speed. The original 4-speed came with it. The car runs but IDK if it drives. It came with new weatherstripping and a bunch of other new and used parts. The car is pretty solid overall but I'll probably put it on the rotisserie and make sure that all the rust is properly repaired. The yellow thing in the roof is a spare LF door.

Chuck

DSC_0934.JPG

DSC_0938.JPG

DSC_0948.JPG

DSC_0964.JPG

DSC_0967.JPG

DSC_0977.JPG

DSC_0979.JPG

IMG_5155.JPG

• Like 1