IGNORED

Replacement Inner Rocker Panels

disepyon

On 2/19/2017 at 1:24 PM, madkaw said:

Definitely think you will have a market for these. Very nice work

Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club mobile

Thanks you Sir.

Just received Pictures of those Seat brackets I made for first test fitment.

Looks like these got the green light for fitment.

20170225_104116_001.jpg20170225_113715.jpg20170225_113719.jpg20170225_123206.jpg

Thank You  newtonhubcap for your help with these!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
On 4/17/2018 at 1:21 PM, madkaw said:

So did these parts ever go into production?

Will the tea mounts be made also?

Sorry for the extremely late response. Unfortunately I am unable to do high volume production. I can do seat brackets, but they are really time consuming to make as I dont have much time to spend on making things for others anymore due to my work keeping me busy and the time I need to put into my own cars.  But there are times when I can put time into making stuff for others.

Well all id like to update this and inform everyone that Charlie at Zedd Findings called me up and talked to me about he wanting to start making the inner rockers.  I told him I have no issues with it as I think competition is healthy to have in any business.  Honestly he didnt even have to talk to me about it, I wouldnt had cared if he made them with out speaking to me, not like I have a patent on this, but its nice to know he wanted to talk to me about it first. I told him that I dont have time to keep up with the requests I get in providing these panels, thus the reason he wanted to start selling.  I am currently making a set for him as he wanted it to use as a prototype.  I think be better to have the actual Factory panel to mimic off of but I guess he doesnt have any on hand. I dont know when he will be getting his inner rockers ready for production, I dont know how he will be making them and what he will be charging, but I will keep this updated for when that happens or you can just get in contact with him or regularly check his site.  Ive already told some people about him, so hopefully he is motivated to get this going.  

Id love to keep this up and even making other products like talked about in this thread, but still dont have enough of my own time to give up on this.  Hopefully in the future ill be back at it and be able to provide for all that wants. 

Well anyways, stay tuned!!

P.S. sad news for my project 240Z is it hasnt gotten any attention since I left off in my build thread, for those wondering. I actually have some surprising news about it, some may think im crazy....but wont say it, so you will have to stay tuned!!

Edit:

I should add that the best way to contact me is at bpeck@prospect-d.com

if you call me and I dont pick up my phone, then leave a message. I hardly answer the phone when its out of state callers. You can check out my site as stated in my email.

Edited by disepyon
  • Like 2

• 7 months later...

Hey Just figured id update everyone that might not know already. But just noticed that Charlie at Zedd Findings is now offering the Inner Rocker Panels. I dont think I am allowed to post up links, but if you check out his website they are on there on their own link/tab. Hopefully what he offers will be a great alternative to mine. My apologies to those that tried to buy from me, just unfortunate that I dont have a lot of time to spend on make parts. Hopefully ill be able to make some more soon.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, disepyon said:

Hey Just figured id update everyone that might not know already. But just noticed that Charlie at Zedd Findings is now offering the Inner Rocker Panels. I dont think I am allowed to post up links, but if you check out his website they are on there on their own link/tab. Hopefully what he offers will be a great alternative to mine. My apologies to those that tried to buy from me, just unfortunate that I dont have a lot of time to spend on make parts. Hopefully ill be able to make some more soon.

Thank you for all the hard work you did developing these parts! No worries

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Brent, 

Thanks for the update. Charlie's inner rockers appear to be the same high quality as yours, so it's great he's able to continue this service for the Z community. I'm glad I was able to get an early set from you. ?

Robert S. 

• 1 month later...