IGNORED

ZCON 2016 Pics (with love)

Dear Blue,

Thanks so much for the awesome photos of ZCON 16.

A huge Congratulations!!  to Hank and Jim K. on their victories.

Our CZCC was superbly represented once again at the pinnacle annual exhibition by you fine gentlemen.

How I wish I had been there in person to exchange high 5's and Huzzah's to each of you!

So great to finally see faces and names associated to replace the ethers of  my imagination. You are real people! ('cept for the Captain----he's on the tube all the time in those commercials)

• Like 3

You folks who couldn't make it were truly missed. It would have been great to have all you guys together with us and it would certainly have been trouble, but fun trouble, of course!

The Captain Drinkable was very nice. I've been an IPA guy for a number of years, but I'm really enjoying a well done pilsner just as much. In fact, here's me enjoying it :):
CapO%203a_zpso6zgyqp8.jpg

Granny, The screw was a Robertson. I had to look that up as I always just called them square drive, but that's what it was. I've still got it to serve as a reminder to carry my tire plug kit with me next time I do a long trip. I had my fancy-dancy narrow always inflated space saver spare with me that I could have put on, but I wasn't going to try 500 miles at highway speeds on that thing. Would've got me to a repair shop if I had a complete flat, but there's no way I would have tried to make it home on that.

• Like 2