IGNORED

1971 240Z Parts Needed

Tomcat

I need these parts for a 71 (2/71 ... series 2) just in case you have them … ash tray, heater lever button, vent knob, and hatch piston (that holds the hatch open

ash tray-fuse cover.jpg

Door lock pulls.jpg

HatchSupport.jpg

heaterknob.jpg

Vent knob pull.jpg

Edited by Tomcat

Hatch strut - http://jdm-car-parts.com/products/rear-hatch-shock-for-datsun-240z-260z-280z

The pulls for the door locks may still be available from Nissan. 

I'm not sure if these would work on your heater controls: https://zcardepot.com/interior/dashboard-parts/heater-control-knob-set-knobs-3-oem.html?search=heater&page=2

My ashtray suffered from exactly the same problem (design flaw).  I rebuilt it and the results came out quite well.  If you're unable to find a replacement unit and you're interested in giving it a try, let me know and I'll post some pictures of the rebuild.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/16/2016 at 8:11 AM, Namerow said:

My ashtray suffered from exactly the same problem (design flaw).  I rebuilt it and the results came out quite well.  If you're unable to find a replacement unit and you're interested in giving it a try, let me know and I'll post some pictures of the rebuild.

The ones I have found are so expensive that I would like to see if your repair is something I can make work for me.