IGNORED

jdm 240z fender mirrors

cataloney

5 hours ago, JSM said:

On the drivers door. 

And presumably you don't find it is "...one more thing to have to work around."..?

I have never found the factory-fitted fender mirrors on my cars to have got in my way. As with the mirror on your door, I just sub-consciously work around them.

Unless you find yourself walking into your door mirror all the time? 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, HS30-H said:

Funny you say this...  When my Goldwing is in the garage there is a small path round my 240z (in the wintertime)  and often i have to re-adjust my door mirror (of the type "aftermarket" and not very steardy) because i hit it often when going through the narrow path..  mind you, there is no paint that i can scratch because it needs a new paintjob.... for years...  (the 240z will get a resto in the next 2-3 years i think..)

7 hours ago, HS30-H said:

And presumably you don't find it is "...one more thing to have to work around."..?

I have never found the factory-fitted fender mirrors on my cars to have got in my way. As with the mirror on your door, I just sub-consciously work around them.

Where you going with this? Did I rub a sore spot Because you like them and I don’t? Blondes or brunettes right ?

My opinion is the fender mirrrors are in the way compared to US mounted door mirrors. If it’s not to you great. I have zero issues if you like them on the fender. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, JSM said:

Where you going with this? 

The same place you are, by the looks of things.

I get that you don't like the look of them (even if nobody asked...) but I don't agree that they "get in the way" any more than any other externally-mounted mirror does. And I own and use cars with both factory fender mirrors and factory door mirrors, so I think I know what I'm talking about.   

1 minute ago, HS30-H said:

The same place you are, by the looks of things.

I get that you don't like the look of them (even if nobody asked...) but I don't agree that they "get in the way" any more than any other externally-mounted mirror does. And I own and use cars with both factory fender mirrors and factory door mirrors, so I think I know what I'm talking about.   

Enjoy your brunette. I’ll stick with my blonde!