IGNORED

1971 240z One of Kind Wide Body 350 V8 with $10k fixes

oldragon

I have a blue 1971 240z with wide body and 350 V8, runs great and smooth with electron ignition, starter, new fans, cooling system, pumps, rebuild transmission, new gasket, new brakes and brake lines, exhaust pipe, gas pump, fuel cell lines, etc. spend over $10k in the fix last year with receipts! All it needs is maybe a new paint job! 

Check out the video http://youtu.be/H6N3FwkAKtw

It runs great without any issues and I drive it to work sometimes. 

Asking $13000 o.b.o.

IMG_2378.JPG

IMG_2399.JPG

IMG_2386.PNG

IMG_2426.JPG

IMG_2424.JPG

IMG_2423.JPG

image2.JPG

image3.JPG

image4.JPG

IMG_2427.JPG

Edited by oldragon

• 5 months later...

I see the 350 V8 and rebuilt transmission but no details.  There's a knob with a shift pattern so maybe it's a 4 speed?  A manual trans V8 swap is worth more than an automatic, I'd say, and there's a whole range of 350's out there, from "dogs" to high performance.  Add some detail.  $13,000 is on the high end.

Although almost every decent running 350 has double the horsepower and gobs of torque compared to the original engine, some have triple. At some point it becomes difficult to transfer excess horsepower to the ground with out lots of work...

• 3 weeks later...

I was just trying to help you sell your car.  A 1983 350 low compression smog motor is a whole different animal than a "built" 350.  Just looking for some general words describing it. Did it come from a certain car, unmodified?  Or is it a freshly rebuilt engine with performance parts?  As Patcon says, there's a wide range of possibilities.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...