IGNORED

Your Cars' Name?

That Ozzy Guy

For want of a better name, mines currently called "Chomp", for a few reasons, it takes a huge chomp out of any money i accumulate working, it had a redback spider infestation when i got it, and its taken that many bites out of my knuckles stripping it down, as well as dropped a diff on me, it had to be something violent.

First one was called Roxy after a Roxette song lyric whiche went "looks like a woman, walks like a man" !

Second one was called Fleche as in fleche d'argent (silver arrow) on account of the colour.

Latest one is gonna be called bebete 'cos it's creamy coloured - I think you have to speak French to work out why - eh Fred ?

A bete is also an animal and she's sure gonna stalk them Porsches man !

:love: :love: :love: :love:

My "She Who Keeps A Close Eye On The Purse Strings" Gave my Zed the name "Precious".

Had it been left up to me I would have chosen FRED or DaZed or something else with character and imagination befitting the cars clean lines and magnetic attraction. But, I was outvoted.

Rick.

Why is it that I get the impression your Sheilas down under rule the roost ?

Most Aussies I've met wouldn't let you get one past 'em but your women have evolvedvery effective methods of 'convincing' you !

French women are generally passive (I chose the difficult one !) and english lasses are easy going - and yours ?

Well, here I was thinking that my 240Z had a fairly unique nick; and then I read Leeroy's post, where his car has the same name as mine. Maybe us Zed people have more in common than we think :)

MY car was named Zelda from the 60's TV show "The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis" in which one of the main characters was called Zelda. This name was also selected because of the few female names starting with "Z".

http://www.tvparty.com/recdobie.html

The above site has a pic of "Zelda".

Cheers

Dazza

:classic: