IGNORED

Let's build us a club race car ?

Caen Fred

Why don't we get together to build the ultimate race car?

We have all the knowledge, brain and talent to do so. We are a lot on this site, so a few buck each for a real adventure?

What a way to get toghether around a nice project with our club flag on it.

Here what I think, let's plan to run a car in the 2004 Panam race in Mexico... it's open enough to express our wildest dream...

Any imputs welcome... Fred

Mmm... that could quite possibly turn into a very good publicity idea, not to mention the fun involved in driving it!

The only bad thing is I think it'd end up being built by Mike and the gang in the USA because after all that's where the majority of members come from! Although I took your idea as building up a pre-designed chassis/body car. If you are suggesting we build one up from absolutely scratch......... well I can sketch pretty good :stupid: LOL

There are enough members reasonably close together in the US but I can't see it happening in any other place than there... except for perhaps Adelaide! ROFL

Is a good idea though :) At school we started building a Locost (Lotus 7 Replica) but it wasn't finished by the time my class graduated... we built the chassis and suspension components up and took out the engine from the half-cut we bought, but there's still a lot left to be done!

Lots of fun, probably more designing it all from absolutely nothing, and it isn't that expensive if you do it yourself! What I would like to see is a little Lotus replica thing with a 13B Turbo engine in it. Perfect engine I would have thought...

Once the car is built, nothing wrong about going for a world tour...

There must be great open racing around...

Yes it would have to be built in the sate, but imputs could be world wide, no?

Maybe we should use the work setup in order to be abble to enter race worldwide...

1 pan-am

2 US vintage race

2 Le Mans Classic

3 Good-wood

4 Spa vintage

4 Aussie race

5 ...

all we need is a go...:bunny: :bunny: