IGNORED

S30 ONLY Hawaiian Shirt

240Ziggy

12 hours ago, hr369 said:

240ziggy did you ever find a place that makes shirts?

No, but i got a hold of the fellow we met last summer in Rochester to send me a photo of what it look like. I thought it was all 240Z but has some Z31s as well but the majority are 240Z. It was the last one when he bought it over ten years ago in Florida designed by Reyn Spooner American Classics. I couldn't find one so the back up is to take my Club Jacket for alteration to fit him.

shirt.jpg.a313376dafc17557f44810e2e3cd12

Edited by 240Ziggy

• 3 weeks later...

I would start with a very light-colored Hawaiian-style shirt, like yellow or light gray, then order some bold-colored iron-ons of cars and such and add it to the shirt yourself.  That way you can control exactly what cars or symbols are on the shirt.   You could even add pictures of your own or the other guy's car if he has one.  Embroidered stuff needs a stiff substrate, like leather or a strong backing pad, so embroidery doesn't work well wit the flexible silk or synthetic cloth.

Edited by TomoHawk