IGNORED

1971 240Z for parts!

Stealth240Z

• 2 weeks later...

Alright guys, I'd love to move this stuff! I am most likely moving back to Tampa later this year, and I need to get all of the stuff out of my grandparents' shop. I am super busy lately with work and school, but if you're interested in anything or everything, just let me know and I'll workout a price. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Stealth,

I'm in need of the following parts for my 72 240 Z, can you let me know if you have any of the following: if so, please pm me with price. I'm in Vegas for shipping info. 

Looking for parts in good used working condition. Hope you can help! 

1) Left front blinker full assembly (need lens in good shape) pigtail too if possible. 

2) a/c control unit (interior) I have the functioning A/C unit, but would love the controls that mounts to left of the upper left console by the gear shift. 

3) 240 horn pad and/ or the spring and mechanism behind it.

4) rubber grommets around inside of engine compartment, same for those inside the lower & upper rear hatch ( mine are really dried out)

5) Antenna assembly and motor working - Don't need the mast.

6) 1972 chrome wheels and/ or tires in good condition 

7) Original SU carbs by chance? 

8) White interior pieces ( rear area and the antenna access area... Don't want new, too white!) 

9) rear hatch strut? Mine is ok, but kinda weak. 

10) rear hatch louvers ( the no drill kind)

i think that's it for now. If you happen to have any of those items please let me know.

Have a persimmon 72 240 with white interior, so need to make sure that your 71 parts will work. Just let me know what you have, and I'll do the research. 

Appreciate any assistance!

Kira

The lil z lady ;) 

• 3 weeks later...

Responded to you, Kira. 

Hey guys, I am investing money into my detailing business and could really use the funds that come from these sales. Please let me know what you'd like and I'll put a reasonable price on it. Ready to move this stuff!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Stealth - Would you happen to have the two rear shock tower plastic round cover? Also, looking for the left rear panel with the speaker holes,  the tail light interior panel,

and the panel for the hatch. Thanks