IGNORED

Need fuse box cover

Redwing

You have two types of cover. They changed in August 76. I think its only the fuse layout diagram that is diferent. The shape is the same.

If you see "Radio" in the top right, its the later version. If the radio is lower left than you have the pre Aug-76.

The later version is most common.

2015-12-29 23.22.52.jpg

Edited by EuroDat
  • Like 1

According to carpartsmanual the first one in the diagram I posted is the 25420-N4200 & 25420-N4201 for 12-74 to 08-75. The 25420-N4202 is 09-75 to 07-76. The 25420-N4700 is from 08-76.

They swithed around the middle of 1976 so it could be both. They both will fit, but the radio could be in the wrong place. I can't remember what month Jai's 280Z is.

Euro Dat,

My car is a 10/75 build.  I have a photo of the fuse box in my photos, and it is identical to the middle example you shared.  

So your information is right on.  Thank you for sharing this information with me, I certainly appreciate it.

Jai