Anybody have any firewall throttle pivot bushings.. - Carburetor Central - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Anybody have any firewall throttle pivot bushings..

Featured Replies

Well not sure of the actual name, but here is what I am talking about?

 

22642821468_2a695f165c_b.jpg

 

22438445634_50061d20bf_b.jpg

 

I would be eternally grateful if anybody has a spare or two.

  • Author

Actually did some more research.

 

They are called Bell Crank Bushings.

 

And low and behold Ebay had them for 9 bucks!

 

So sorry never mind! :)

They are also available from Black Dragon as an in-stock item.

Yup i got a set from either MSA or BD recently.  I also order a set of shifter bushings and i think they may be the same size.  I lubed mine with a heavy bearing grease and its got a great feel now vs wasted bushings and whatever sand like substance used to be in its place.

The shifter bushings are larger. I had a few of both of these in a bag and didn't realize they were different until I tried to use the throttle bushing in the tranny.. oooppss...

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.