IGNORED

Weight Of 2.4 With 4 Speed

siteunseen

Cliff.....I have 3 or 4 engine build threads. One is the L28 for the 72, one is the L28 for the White 70, and I think there's some info on the L24 for the silver 73. Also, in the thread Newest addition to the garage, I build an engine in that one too.......that is an L24 with an E31 head. Another thread is New Engine which is an L28 with an L24 crank and a P79 head.......take your choice if you can find those posts with Mike's new format. I had 6 or 7 pages of threads......don't know how to find the old ones any more.

Guy,

Its probably not the right thread to mention this, but here goes anyway.

I was having trouble finding my old threads too. Found them, but its not all that logical, for me anyway.

Click on your name under the Classic Z car logo, then "my content" in the drop down menu. Then go to "See the members" and select "Only topics". I found mine that way.

Chas

• Like 1

Okay, you got me to thinking and comparing.  Isky's stage 3 with springs, retainers and lash pads is $456.  They charge $200 for regrinding my cam.

Schneider's stage 3 with all the same components is $380.  They charge $125 for regrinding.  $76 difference.

I'm thinking the Schneider will be more "user friendly" for my #918.  I have #110 patiently waiting, tucked away in a corner.  :)