IGNORED

Is this Z an indicator that the market is on an up cycle

Z fan

One leaf falling from a tree is not an indicator of Autumn. :)

Dennis

I see it like this , in the classic car auctions scene resto/moded cars at times bring more money than a period correct sibling , so that is more than one leaf that can create a FALL in the believe that only period correct classic cars are the ones worth all the money.

I see it like this , in the classic car auctions scene resto/moded cars at times bring more money than a period correct sibling , so that is more than one leaf that can create a FALL in the believe that only period correct classic cars are the ones worth all the money.

No disagreement there. The Z you referenced is not a typical example of the "breed", however, and I don't feel that a value generalization can be made that would indicate a market trend. The Z in the ad has exceptional value added in parts and workmanship and the asking price indicates a not unreasonable value for that particular car.

Dennis

It hasn't sold yet so the car referenced is not an indicator of anything. Wait to see if the deal is actually completed after the auction ends. The bids might be from flaky buyers or shill bids from the seller and his buddies.

What? Fake bids? On ebay??? Say it ain't so! Anyway, the black Z appears to be built to much higher standards than the BRE-type car.

Chuck