I need an AFM - Fuel Injection - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

I need an AFM

Featured Replies

Anyone have an AFM they are willing to sell? I'm in need of one for my 77. I don't want to buy one of those expensive rebuilt ones. Haven't had good luck in the past with them. And besides I want to keep the one I have and rebuild myself some day. It is the original one with the anti back fire valve built into the flap.

  • Author

Wow, theses are little to come by than I had thought. Used to be a dime a dozen.

  • Author

I know. Same out here. Mostly just the shells left on the ones I called about. Looks like I have one coming my way soon after all.

What's wrong with the one that you have? I have some spares but they require a potentiometer on the cooling circuit to work right. Sorry, I'm not offering them, just proposing a fix.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

If your are still looking, I might know of a guy in Alabama who had 4 of them a couple of months ago. PM me if you are interested.

  • Author

ZedHead, the "board" is worn out. Not sure how it happened. Probably one day when I was fiddling with it. Looks like a break/scratch in the wipe pattern. I will take a pic and post.

Edited by rcb280z

Post the number from it and I'll see if i have one.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.