IGNORED

Seal for windows?

HSL

I've been trying to find out what the seal/rubber for the window in the picture is called, maybe it is a part of the regular weatherstrip kit but what is it called? Can someone help me with the correct name for this seal? Also need the same seal for the quarter windows.

post-29829-14150830043711_thumb.jpg

That is the door window outerseal with molding. it is available from Black Dragon for about US $50 each plus shipping. It is a left hand and right hand part. It is often called the window squeegee, is attached to the stainless molding. Note that if you buy new ones, the stainless is not pre-curved for the door and will take a bit of effort to warp it into a proper fit. I gave up and ended up removing the rubber and fitting it to my existing stainless molding with some pop rivets.

Thank you guys.

I got a qoute from Datsunpartsllc for the door window outerseal with molding, 150$ each side! Have anyone tried this one? Is it the same as the one Black dragon sells for 50$, or is it a different brand?