IGNORED

URGENT Help Needed with Yahoo Auctions Japan!

moonpup

I REALLY need to try and buy an item on Yahoo Auctions in Japan and am getting nowhere trying to bid or communicate with the seller to see if they will ship to the USA.

This auction ends in 6 hrs, so need help fast. I know this is short notice, but I just found this and it's all I got to work with.

If you can help, please message me asap.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Saw this too late. Did it sell?

The auction ended with no bids and was automatically relisted. Then next day a very nice member on this site offered to assist me and with his help I was able to win the item. He is forever in my gratitude! :love:

You need to use an agent like Bid at Yahoo Japan Auction, Mbok, Rakuten in English - Proxy bidding service or Japan Auction Agency | Bid on Japanese auction sites, Buy from Japanese online stores, Deputy service of Japan

Thanks SteveJ, I found those "agents" later and have signed up with one outfit. My plan is to use them for future auctions, as I don't want to become a burden to the member who was kind enough to help me on short notice.

Edited by moonpup

• 6 years later...