Two free Z's - Page 2 - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Two free Z's

Featured Replies

  • Author

ok then, I will get them next week and part them out to you guys for discounts, but I will spend a day stripping, and another day getting them off to a salvage yard. Sound fair?

Heck, I'll help. I can probably recruit some other guys to assist, as well. Stripping party! Wait, that sounds weird.

If I weren't so far away, I'd be happy to come over and strip with you guys.

Wait a minute... We are talking about a car, right?

Does it really matter?

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • 3 months later...

I realize I'm way late to this thread, but did y'all end up getting the cars parted? I'm very interested in buying a 5 speed for my 280Z.

If I weren't so far away, I'd be happy to come over and strip with you guys.

Wait a minute... We are talking about a car, right?

Count me out!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.