IGNORED

Datsun Competition Steering Wheel Available for Z car and Nissan Skyline!

esprist

Your just saying that to turn us away so you can buy one!

VERY CLEVER, I am watching you ! HAHAHAHA

Curses, foiled again! :)

But, it would be nice to know the dimensions. I wonder why no response from the seller, unless the product is not in stock and can't be measured. Vapor Parts?.

Dennis

I want to say my Datsun Compe wheel is about 350mm, but I could be wrong. I'll try to take some measurements of my spare wheel today. Assuming the replica wheel has the same dimensions, it shouldn't be too far off.

Nice Glenn, that would be great if you could. I remember seeing it at the tuning day and just then realizing that they're definitely smaller than a stock wheel. The Momo in the orange car is 350mm so I wouldn't have an issue with putting a 350mm into the green one. Thanks!

That would be very much apprecaited.

By the way spits, I cannot help but be envious at your garage there! Loving that BRZ I bet.

Absolutely loving it. :) Took it to the race track a few times. What they say is pretty much true, zero power but a whole lot of fun!

Nice Glenn, that would be great if you could. I remember seeing it at the tuning day and just then realizing that they're definitely smaller than a stock wheel. The Momo in the orange car is 350mm so I wouldn't have an issue with putting a 350mm into the green one. Thanks!

Yeah, it definitely is smaller than the stock wheel with a wider grip. I can't imagine it being smaller than 350mm, as 70's steering wheels all seem to be medium sized!

Stay tuned guys.