Head Cooling - What I was talking about - Page 2 - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Head Cooling - What I was talking about

Featured Replies

Here is the coolant input for that motor. Same flow pattern:

Coolant output, correct? The input was in your above photos, unless you mean input into the radiator.

Sorry I had it backwards... the left side hose goes to the top of the rad so it is the hot side......now if I was lucky to own a motor like that then I would know better.

Sorry I had it backwards... the left side hose goes to the top of the rad so it is the hot side......now if I was lucky to own a motor like that then I would know better.

I feel lucky that I've seen one with my own eyes!

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.