IGNORED

Datsu 260Z Transistor Ignition System Service Manual

DRBall

Hello, ZCar guys, I have a copy of the service manual that I want to post a copy of, how do I do it ? This is the manual that allows you to test and repair the ignition system for the 260Z and maybe the early 280Z. Note, the other Service Manuals do not have this testing info, they use the ultra rare test box(Dealer only), not how to test the system with a mulitmeter or O scope....This is the reason at first that I was going to change the 260Z system for the later 280ZX system....Now I may not have to....

Hello, ZCar guys, I have a copy of the service manual that I want to post a copy of, how do I do it ? This is the manual that allows you to test and repair the ignition system for the 260Z and maybe the early 280Z.

I'm interested in a copy of this...

Is there a place you can just upload the file? What format is it in?

Something differnent, not the how use other equipment but the really real deal how to test OUR (Nissan) Transistor Ignition System. And not just a copy of the FSM but the rare and not seen(until I bought it) Manual...I do not know how to scan, copy and publish this manual (Yes I can make photocopies) but doing everything else ???????....That's why I'm here to find out how to do so. This is to ensure that people(like me) who own the 260Z and maybe the 280Z learn how to test and trouble shoot the ignition system with out anything other than an mulitmeter or an O scope. The other manuals either say use our test box(Nissan shop manual) or say can not be tested by you ( Haynes etc). Not some other stuff you can not find outside of a Dealer or Japan...This maybe be of some use to people other than just myself....Who until very recently , I was going to fit the 280ZX distributor on my 260Z with Auto trans and A/C.....Not something that can be made to work really easy or well.....

You could try taking photos of the pages with your digital camera in 'macro' setting and try to post them in .jpeg format.. I've used this method a time or two.. Have to be very still to avoid blurring the text but it is possible. Just a thought.