IGNORED

Old Z car magazines......

2ManyZs

Here's a good chance to get some of the old Z car magazines for those of you who may not have the complete set or if you just wish to have add to your collection of Z goodies.

He's got nearly all the issues of Z car magazine from the premier issue, models (one is signed by John Morton in the box), interior vinyl kits (one white) and patches for the 25th anniversary of Nissan.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=zcar&rd=1

Yup, I missed seeing the auction until it was almost over.:disappoin

Sorry, but since I don't remember seeing any bids on any of the magazines, watch the seller as he may re-list them. He had starting bids at 9.99 an issue, which since they are out of print isn't too high. I subscribed to the magazine and it was a bit pricey for four issues a year, I think it was about 20 bucks a year IIRC.

He list a few Z's but that is the first time I had seen him anything other than a car......:ermm:

Put his car on your watch list and check his other auctions starting tomorrow, he may re-list the magazines in a day or two.....

Originally posted by 2ManyZs

........... but since I don't remember seeing any bids on any of the magazines, watch the seller as he may re-list them.

I saw a few of them sell, even bid on one, but didn't get it. the Premier Issue of ZCar went for $16 and change. :(

He may post the ones that didn't sell again

The magazines have been re-listed so for those of you who missed out the first time, try again. He has 13 issues listed, nearly the complete set.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=zcar&sort=3&page=2&rows=25&since=-1&showpics=1&stab=0

He's also go 2 very early VIN number 240's up for auction, HLS30- 00051 and 305, but no pictures yet....

Originally posted by 2ManyZs

The magazines have been re-listed so for those of you who missed out the first time, try again. He has 13 issues listed, nearly the complete set.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=zcar&sort=3&page=2&rows=25&since=-1&showpics=1&stab=0

He's also go 2 very early VIN number 240's up for auction, HLS30- 00051 and 305, but no pictures yet....

He must a batch of the Magazines, as I got a "2nd chance Offer" from him, through eBay to purchase the premier issue at the last bid price(non-winning) that I made. I took him up on it.

If you want some of the mags, bid, but don't bid too high! :)