IGNORED

Wtf?

Ben's Z

Hope no Z's (that weren't already wrecked) were harmed building this car. Looks cool to me but I expect anyone that knows much about Ferraris would have a good laugh. Don't think I'd have the nerve to drive it on the street with those fakey emblems. With the time and money spent you could build a very fast or nice Z.

Yep, I wouldn't have put the emblems on it, but for a kit-ish car it's not that bad. With the V-8 it should be pretty quick, but it will never "sound" like a Ferrari...

From my perspective, it looks a lot better than some of the custom Z's wev'e seen posted. To each his own.

As posted above, I hope no nice, restorable Z was used to make it.

Hope no Z's (that weren't already wrecked) were harmed building this car. Looks cool to me but I expect anyone that knows much about Ferraris would have a good laugh. Don't think I'd have the nerve to drive it on the street with those fakey emblems. With the time and money spent you could build a very fast or nice Z.
Yes I agree with STANLEY. For the money and effort spent he could have built a really nice DATSUN. Chances are he bought the car as is and the thrill is gone or the wry grins he gets as he drives around are beginning to get the best of him. Anyway I don't believe in buying someone elses project. DATSUN or NOT

I guess my neck is a little redder than most here. I'd own and drive it. Not for that much money though. I get a kick out of the purists, I wonder how many of them would have it in their driveway if it were $5000. Especially if there really are only 3 of them left. And as for the (paraphrased) "you could build a really fast Z for that much money", isn't that the same thing and isn't that what the guy did? I think I detect a little penis envy on this board...........