GTR Grill and taillight panel colours - Page 3 - 240K Skyline - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

GTR Grill and taillight panel colours

Featured Replies

Sorry guys, as you may know, QLD has been flooding so I haven't had to time to get them. =(

  • 2 months later...
  • Author

I have been told that the paint code Nissan 463 is close to original so I made it up and it looks way to light to me. Will post results tomorrow

  • 2 weeks later...

How did it come out?

I have been told that the paint code Nissan 463 is close to original so I made it up and it looks way to light to me. Will post results tomorrow
  • Author

picked the cards up today but forgot to take them home haha

  • Author

the right hand one is the Nissan colour 463 and the other one is a Honda colour. not really happy with either so I will keep hunting tomorrow

2013-04-26-292_zpsd7210e67.jpg

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • 2 weeks later...

Sitting here waiting for rust bullet to dry on the inside of my car.. so no better time to take some pics of my originals.. very much different colours

post-6769-14150824175096_thumb.jpg

post-6769-14150824175618_thumb.jpg

post-6769-14150824176094_thumb.jpg

post-6769-14150824176469_thumb.jpg

  • Author

the Nissan 463 kind of looks like the grill. Unsure now if I want front and rear to match or make them different

If your up for it, cut off a top slice of the colour card and post it down to me, and i can compare it directly to the grill then.. pm me if your keen

Kent

  • 1 month later...

Hey guys, I got this colour matched with the spectrothingy machine. it's not a matt or a satin finish - it's a mono metallic .

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.