GTR Grill and taillight panel colours - Page 2 - 240K Skyline - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

GTR Grill and taillight panel colours

Featured Replies

I will look around this weekend and report back.

  • 2 weeks later...

The colour on the GTR grill badge, is that just a Matt finish or like a satin... My grill badge should be coming soonish and it's nice and chromy on the sides... Just after an idea so I can pressure pack spray it

  • Author

most are done satin or matt, i ould prob do satin though

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Should be getting the paint codes this weekend. :)

Grille and Garnish. I'll see what else I can dig up..

  • Author

i had a look and couldn't find a thing, i have found other colours close but i can only match to these pics :(

Should be getting the paint codes this weekend. :)

waiting patiently for the holy grail of colour codes ;)

waiting patiently for the holy grail of colour codes ;)

No pressure...who am I kidding !?!?!?!?! ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.