Score at the Pick-n-Pull!! - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Score at the Pick-n-Pull!!

Featured Replies

I found a '76 280z at the p-n-p in Grand Junction, Co and scored some sweet parts. I got a near perfect hood and rear hatch with absolutely no rust or dents. I also was able to get all the interior plastic panels, all the interior vinyl, visors and rear view mirror. The interior parts have no cracks or scuff marks at all. I also snagged the tool hatch lids and found a complete tool kit with jack. I even was able to get the front inner fender liners. All this for $90!! The guy is going to hold onto the car until I can get back next week and get the 5speed and any other parts that are good. Made for a great weekend.

Well done! I didn't think there were any Z's left in the bone yards here, I haven't found any that were close anyway.

Not a 'P n P' find, but got this beauty on e-bay several weeks ago.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/130631562369?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

One week before ZCON my smog pump throws a blade. Was able to pick this up in time for the show and it works great, and is very quiet. It was cheaper than the crappy looking re-builds you see on e-bay. Lucked out on that one.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Is the drip rail trim the same on 280z as 240z.?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.