Gotti wheels? - Page 2 - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Gotti wheels?

Featured Replies

I still cannot see the pictures. I've refreshed the page, right clicked on the button(s) and selected "Show Picture" but still nothing.

Anyone else having a problem seeing the wheel pictures from steve, or is it just me?

It's not just you Carl, it's the way he posts them...:cross-eye

  • Author

Interesting. It seems yahoo has decided that you must be a member to view photos--at least today! Hmmmm. Well, let's try this 'attachment' thing. I like them 'hosted' dammit (stomps foot)!

post-2047-14150792401167_thumb.jpg

  • Author

Oh, this blows! One at a time! I HAVE to find a new place to host photos.

Anyways, check out the 'Bee-Gees' font! As an aside, I was just cruising through the 'Paul Newman' issue of SPORTZ Magazine and noticed Mr. Newman's IMSA car has the Gotti logo prominently displayed on it.

steve

post-2047-14150792401468_thumb.jpg

Thanks for posting the files Steve.

Yeah, those are nice looking wheels. For my car, I'd do the centers in black or MAYBE body panel colored and polish the rims.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

Yeah, a lot of the Gotti's are black inside. If I don't sell these, I amgoing to do the centers in really dark charcoal metallic. It will be a breeze to do a good job, because the centers come out! I can probably get all four in the oven!

steve

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.