IGNORED

240z antenna mast possibile reproduction

emccallum

I sent an email to Antennamastsrus.com to inquire if they had a source for a replacement mast, knowing that they probably wouldn't. I have exchanged emails with them and they are interested in making a replacent mast. Mine is in very good condition except the plastic cable is broken, and they need a good donor. They said it may take up to 6 months and I would not get my mast back, but they would give me a couple of replacements. Should I risk it? Has anyone ever dealt with this company? I sent decals to Banzai for him to reproduce and never had any problems. Should I risk one for the team??

ernest

Nice if this is possible, especially if they replicate the early tip. It is certainly an area that needs filling.

Not sure if anyone is prepared to part with these if they have a good one lying around.

They should be able to replicate from a broken one if they get both pieces.

6 months seems along time as well.

Edited by Webmanic70

My very late, 7-73 has the flat tip. The antenna is always down for fear of breakage and no radio, yet. It was commented on / questioned at Branson. I never noticed it before. For such a small detail, I like the pointed one better. :)

Bonzi Lon