Wheel and Tire supplier listing - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Wheel and Tire supplier listing

Featured Replies

So now that I have my coil-overs on the car I am looking for my rims and tires.

I know what I want and have some ideas about where to get them.

I would like to hear where you bought your wheels so we may make a list of possible suppliers.

http://www.racinglab.com/

http://www.wheeldude.com/wordpress/

http://www.thezstore.com/page/TZS/CTGY/WWC

http://www.18racing.com/index.html

I buy Panasports at Spruell Racing in Atlanta.....770 457 2532........ Tires at TIRERACK.COM

Edited by Diseazd

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

16 x 7 Konig Rewinds and BFG g-Force Sport tires purchased as a package from Discount. FWIW - They ARE negotiable on a complete package. The in-store prices were the same as online. I went into the store and we worked down from there.

Jim

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.