IGNORED

260Z project car & 240 parts

madmike

I have a 1974 260Z project that I am unable to finish due to my wife being in a bad accident. The 260Z has a 1970 240Z engine and 4 speed tranny that runs real good, new radiator, fuel pump, battery, AR chrome mags & BF Goodrich Radial T/A's that have never been installed with centers and chrome lugnuts. I have these new parts that have not been installed 2- rear quarter panels, 2- rocker panels, 2- lower rear tail panels, rear spoiler. I am asking $1,200.00 the interior needs restoring and I have it all removed.

I also have two 4-speed transmissions, one from a 1974 260Z, and an original 1970 240Z with the top-loader shifter stub on top.

I also have some extra parts in boxes for this car.

madmike at: mkingsland@jvlnet.com

I live in Wyocena Wisconsin, its 27 miles north of Madison (prefer you pick up of car)

• 2 months later...

Need to make room, I had it sold but the guy has not shown up in over two months. So its either going to a Junk yard for $300.00

or you can come get it for this price! But the mag wheels and tires I need $400.00 for those, they are brand new never mounted and I have over $600.00 in them, they are mounted and balanced and new triple chrome lug nuts and centers.

madmike...

OH looking for a diesel crank for a 6 cylinder Nissan. Buddy needs a crank to build a stroker 280Z

I just had a few questions about shipping it. Do you know if it can be delivered to california? Is the car whole or stripped into parts If I lived near you I would by it in a heart beat! If you can get that info out that would be great. Thanks

Shiin I will start checking on shipping. What town in CA?

I lived in Oxnard CA for 4 years, when I was in the Navy stationed at Mugu. Give me a little time and I will see if our shippers in Madison Wisconsin can get it out, there is a car shipper in Green Bay also.

I have digital pictures I can send you by e-mail also, my address is in post above.

madmike...

ps the car is allmost all together, the interior is out, the hood and rear bumper is off but I can throw those on quick.

madmike that's great, take your time, but I would like to see pics. Please send them to:jshiin@hotmail.com or if that doesn't work try jshiin@home.com I will be moving to Tracy, CA 94568, about an hour east of San Fransisco.

That would be great to bolt those parts up but lets see how much it will come out to and what your willing to let it go for with shipping included. And let me know where the rust is, if any, and other things that are wrong the car that you know of so I don't get shocked by what I find.

Thanks a bunch!

(Hoping to bye!) Shiin

P.S. BTW My name is Jesse.

• 3 weeks later...

Ahh sorry guys, the very 1st guy to respond by e-mail finaly showed up last night and payed for the car! I was getting ready to ship it out to shiin, but the shipping was going to be very painfull!! I still have the new BF-Goodrich tires and mag wheels for sale for $400.00

I also have a 280Z rear deck spoiler brand new in the box, I am not sure what else it fits on though I will have to go look it up in the catalog.

madmike...

:DGreat to hear that you finally sold it to your first buyer. Don't need the tires, but just to let you know, I would have done the same thing because he lived closer and you wouldn't have to ship it accross the country.:D