IGNORED

Yuasa battery

monster875

sry if this is posted in the wrong section, i'm all new to this site (my first post).

well, first of all i wanna say i don't own a Z, but i might get one when i have a license and when i can afford one.

i'm doing a 3d model of the 1970 240Z, but i came to the battery, and i just can't seem to find pics of the original battery.

the battery is a Yuasa.

pic: http://lh5.ggpht.com/_h0T954qJFdU/TD4c2EDa6PI/AAAAAAAAGF0/bvjUulWSh2g/s640/S30-060-01.JPG

i hope some of u guys can provide pics that shows color of the battery and all the text there is on it.

The battery is black and the Yuasa lettering could be either yellow or white. All the rest of the lettering is black. The caps could be yellow but they would be covered by a black cover. You have a good picture to work with.

Edited by 26th-Z

When my dad passed, my mom took a lot of his stuff to the dump. A week or two before one of my visits (in Idaho by the way) my mom tossed away a number of batteries that dad had saved. He was an aerospace power systems expert so he saved every battery he came in contact with. I would bet money that the original Yuasa battery was in that lot. Very disappointed that I missed checking the batteries before mom tossed them. The pick of bigfoot must have been taken shortly after my mom took the batteries to the dump is my guess.