IGNORED

KEN & MARY GT-R-KPGC110 replica

MR 240K

If you would like to seperate the chrome pieces and the manual conversion gear (minus gearbox), I'll give you what you paid for the chrome + postage to Brisbane and throw a price at me for the manual stuff.

Keen and serious.

Otherwise, good luck with your sale, you will need it. :)

If you would like to seperate the chrome pieces and the manual conversion gear (minus gearbox), I'll give you what you paid for the chrome + postage to Brisbane and throw a price at me for the manual stuff.

Keen and serious.

Otherwise, good luck with your sale, you will need it. :)

Thanks, not looking to seperate. Whoever buys the car get's the lot!

Thanks, not looking to seperate. Whoever buys the car get's the lot!

That's cool man! Figured you need money sooner rather than later and what better way to recoup than to sell some parts to an enthusiast.

You will probably end up shipping the car to Saudi Arabia at that price where it will sit sadly.

i'm happy to give you the six grand you paid for the car and i'll cover shipping to SA.

i'm not interested in any of your parts as i have plenty of my own.

11k is just a joke. PM me if you want a quick, no bull**** sale.

The car is sold for close to the asking price; it’s gone to a new owner who I know will do this car the justice it deserves!

For the purists wondering what his plans will be:

Full bare metal restoration

JDM fender mirrors

JDM grill

JDM steering wheel

L28 and manual box with LSD diff.

And that is it, so everyone will be happy to know that the body will not be going into surgery for the GTR treatment.

On another note, he didn’t take the gearbox, so I have a manual g/box with all ancillary parts and I’m asking $550 not negotiable and i'm not separating the parts, I’m located in Sydney. If you’re serious then PM me, I don’t want stories about how I’m asking too much or that your cousins dogs sister knows a guy who can get it cheaper!

Edited by MR 240K

swarf; there is a guy in melbourne who has shown me (on his phone of the cars at his house) nearly ALL of the 240K's purchased off ebay within the last 12-18 months are HIS(at least 15!) he's in melbourne, and he has been frank about what he does. quote "this is my business, i buy these cars and sell them to middle east". he buys them australia wide and keeps them at his place until either repaired to decent standard or immediately onsells overseas. when he was at my place a few months back looking at one of the wrecks i had, he was on the phone to a prospective o/s customer. speaking for myself, the ordinary guy has little to no chance anymore of getting a complete decent 240K, unless we pay the big mark up $$$. to him it's a way to earn a living, unfortunately for us it sucks big time :/ he has offered whenever i need parts to call him and he'd be willing to help out, although for how much! my point here is, i respect his honesty, he was honest enough and upfront not to bull$%$ me. i still don't like our K's going offshore though! oh, and NO, i didn't sell my K to him either, went to a local enthusiast ;)

Adzmax,

I'm keen on you're JDM grille,is it a GTR grille or the one with the Skyline insignia through the middle?

Anyhow, sms me on 0423905546, I'm in Melbourne too and can check it out.

James

swarf; there is a guy in melbourne who has shown me (on his phone of the cars at his house) nearly ALL of the 240K's purchased off ebay within the last 12-18 months are HIS(at least 15!) he's in melbourne, and he has been frank about what he does. quote "this is my business, i buy these cars and sell them to middle east". he buys them australia wide and keeps them at his place until either repaired to decent standard or immediately onsells overseas. when he was at my place a few months back looking at one of the wrecks i had, he was on the phone to a prospective o/s customer. speaking for myself, the ordinary guy has little to no chance anymore of getting a complete decent 240K, unless we pay the big mark up $$$. to him it's a way to earn a living, unfortunately for us it sucks big time :/ he has offered whenever i need parts to call him and he'd be willing to help out, although for how much! my point here is, i respect his honesty, he was honest enough and upfront not to bull$%$ me. i still don't like our K's going offshore though! oh, and NO, i didn't sell my K to him either, went to a local enthusiast ;)

Haha you guys crack me up. Do I look like a charity? I still lost a little money on the car so by no means did I make any profit.. but it was nice to maximise my returns..

You’d have done the same thing, it’s easy to sit back and say that you wouldn’t have done the same thing if you were in my shoes…

What a joke you guys are! They were the most serious buyers (bar one other guy who was actually a good genuine bloke) but apart from that they gave me a hassle free sale.. why would I go through time wasters and headaches from what you define as “enthusiasts” when I had a no drama sale from some guys who were actually pretty decent!? Your responses defy logic... if either of you were to sell your car right now, would you sell it for peanuts or lose a heap of money but be ok with it because it's going to an enthusiast (more like opportunist who will make a profit on it later) or would you maximise the money and try to recoup most of your $?

Honestly, I don't know what you guys do for work, but if it's business related, I don't know how youre still in business...