76 Rear Panel Color - Page 2 - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

76 Rear Panel Color

Featured Replies

…and if you are wondering, the reason I started the body work there is because whether you are behind me or in front of me when I am in the Z, you are already or soon to be looking at my rear end! :rolleyes:

perfect rational :cool:

  • 2 weeks later...

Are you sure the WP102 paint is correct?

I sprayed a spare grille with some, and the color looks fine, but it looks like it has metallic particles in it.

Are you sure the WP102 paint is correct?

I sprayed a spare grille with some, and the color looks fine, but it looks like it has metallic particles in it.

Yes, that is the color # I used for the grille, wheel covers and tail finisher, except mine got 2 light coats of clear matt finish. Toned the 'metalic' look down to where it is not noticable. Give that a try, see what you think.

Bonzi Lon

I have some Rustoleum BBQ paint left and sprayed some onto a test panel. I think it looks close.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
Are you sure the WP102 paint is correct?

I sprayed a spare grille with some, and the color looks fine, but it looks like it has metallic particles in it.

It does, but you can 'tame' that with the Clear Matte spray. It looks great.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.