IGNORED

This is the car I wan to buy but I wan to know is good price for hhis car!!!

josehdez980

Go to Zhome.com and look at the link on inspecting a Z car before buying it. The pictures you show don't give much detail, especially with regard to the rust-prone areas. My philosphy is get the best body car you can afford. You can always get a new drivetrain.

It looks like the 240Z has Libre style wheels. If these are the "original" American Racing wheels, they are difficult to find and cost around $400 - $500 in fair condition. Even if they are knock-offs, they still run $50 each in fair condition. The 240Z will be worth more in the end, so my vote is for the 240!

Robert S.

I just went jesterday to see the car it was one hour & 30 min drive wen I get there I foun out it was a salvage title a big hole in both floorpan rust on the back window need tires full suspension rebuild seats torn bad craks on dashboard it did int have power the motor he told me that it was clen title he make me drive all the way over there for nothing be ware with the guy is in Sylmar CA it's on craigslist

My friend call this guy and ask about the car if it was clean title and he said yes it is clean title hes name is Efrain just be ware with this guy and you have to pay one year for registration and it cut be back fees... I'm keep looking for a clean 240 I don't like salvage title..

Thanks for reply!!

I spoke with the Sylmar guy yesterday and he told me the brown one has salvaged title-maybe in response to your reaction. He did not disclose quite as many defects as you did.

I just saw this one on Craigslist in Valencia. If you talk to him and it sounds interesting I can pre-screen it for you. I'm about 20 miles from there.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/2866744848.html

The silver one is the way to go. For what the sellers want for the other two you are way ahead with the silver one. Please listen to experienced owners here. You will sink, 3x, 4x, if not more in to one of the others for what you can get the silver one for. If I lived in the area I would have already picked it up and not even haggled on the price.

I spoke with the Sylmar guy yesterday and he told me the brown one has salvaged title-maybe in response to your reaction. He did not disclose quite as many defects as you did.

I just saw this one on Craigslist in Valencia. If you talk to him and it sounds interesting I can pre-screen it for you. I'm about 20 miles from there.

Sorry bro but you have to take at look at it and you will see what I'm talking about he got the car he told me first for like 4 months and then wen I was there he end dope for like a year wen you buy a car is one of the thinks I look first if it is salvage or not and I ask him two times before I drive all the way over there how would you field after 1:30 min drive one way 3 hour + total..

Yeha it's a nice car looks really clean!!!.. Don't get me wrong on my post thanks for your comments...