Door/window trim moulding pics - Page 3 - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Door/window trim moulding pics

Featured Replies

Here are a couple of picts I did this weekend, mine have never been off, so original on a 76.

post-13827-14150817917616_thumb.jpg

post-13827-1415081791693_thumb.jpg

post-13827-14150817917302_thumb.jpg

  • Author

Wow, original! awesome. Thanks for the pics! I will post pics of mine as soon as I can get around to installing them.

Do you guys know if there is a cheapest way to replace the rubber only (#8 in the attached file), before buying these parts at black dragon auto at $49.95 each. post-19642-14150817918999_thumb.jpg

Thanks. :)

  • Author

I don't know if you can purchase the rubber only. I ordered the whole piece from BD and am not happy with it. The stock one is heavy gauge compared to the BD one. I will take a look at the motorsport one in April at the show. It was too easy to dimple the new one. It is thin metal.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Thanks for the link and the info. Mine is already deteriorated and the wind noise is killing me. I guess I will try and search the junkyard and see if there are any alternative from other cars.

Here is the latest, I purchased the pieces from black dragon auto. Here is the before and after pictures. I used a black weather strip adhesive to attach them.

post-13827-14150817992483_thumb.jpg

This took only 15 minutes to do. I will do the passenger side later when it gets nicer out.

Do you guys know if there is a cheapest way to replace the rubber only (#8 in the attached file), before buying these parts at black dragon auto at $49.95 each. [ATTACH=CONFIG]51452[/ATTACH]

Thanks. :)

This looks like rubber-only w/rivets but they're not cheap...

http://www.datsunlandsocal.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Store_Code=DS&Screen=PROD&Category_Code=240ZWeatherSeals&Product_Code=D001

Edited by Willoughby Z
changed link

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.